Friday, February 8, 2008

☻speaking of myseLf☻

I am not used
Of telling stuffs about myself.
But I'll try to do it,
So you'll know me well.

I am an ordinary girl,
Living with different people in the world.
I am blessed with such great family && friends,
I know they'll not leave me until the end.

I hate people
who's good in front.
And when they turn their backs,
They differ in their acts.

I adore pretty things,
It makes me wanna sing.
I love to party,
Much more it makes me tipsy.

I love being cool.
I love it when I rule.
I love loving someone,
But it hurts a lot when I fall.

As I grow with time,
Many things enter into my mind.
I learned how to be strong,
And just keep life going on.

-charie-

28 comments:

DINDOY :] said...

ganda lottie. :]

♥♥donessa♥♥
♥♥essadoo♥♥
said...

elow..

tnx for the comment..

ur poems are nice too..

i like it..

KEESHIA :] said...

nyc bg...luv it!

lottie said...

dindie: gracias! :D

donessa: weh. hehe. no prob.

patsy: ahihi. ty! :)

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

I like yer poem. :D
well done! :D
*heads down
haha

A. Marie said...

... nice poem =D ...

megan asakura said...

Charlotte!
san ka ba tlga nakatingin?!

Anyway nice un poem mo

rhyming xa..ahaha

jean.ebias said...

hehe.. like it..
mwah! hahahddjue

aizel said...

*claps! well done, "dude"(term mo). :DD

Itchigo said...

lalalalal

wala ako maisip sabihin hahahaha.

lottie said...

jen: haha. bow. :))

alyanna: thanks. :)

megan: haha. baket ba? :p

jean: lamats bes.:]

daryl: nakoh. ala ka man nasabi. :))

neni said...

ganda cha! haha.

Anonymous said...

uhm..thanks sa comment.haha.nice!!

eepyaj C: said...

nice cha.
comment back :)

lottie said...

inna, raqib, jp: thanks mucho :D

|.|Princesse de Fraises|.| said...

Pehrtay (pretty).

Only one word to define them all.

NOW YOU COMMENT ME BACK! WAHAHA! :3

koala-sleepers said...

wow!!
grabe.. deep gyot el meaning..
u love it wen u rule gale!! haha
be careful na lollipop...
baka perde el lengua!!
haha

sk8_core said...

okia cha! haha. ^^

eiram >. said...

haha. charie.
nice poem ;)

lottie said...

jeanelle: ahaha.. :DD imbento! :DD joke. thanks!

yra: haha :DD accident un! ansaket! dumugo. haha. :DD

al: orayt! :DD

marie. ty! :D

§↑bUns0 isSue↓§ said...

i lyk ur poem xoo mucho!!
ahaha.ingat lageh.

comment back!♥

kheem said...

ey. nice poem. :]

I'm Rayzel Anne Marie said...

nice x]

lottie said...

glan: haha.. :DD ok.

kheem: thanks!

zel zel: ty!

Unknown said...

nice poem cha! :P slamat pala sa comment/s. :D

lottie said...

ahehe. aus lang marv.

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

nice..

lottie said...

thanks geh. :D